Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei...Behind the Scenes

Atlus has announced a special behind the Scenes look at the the Shin Megami Tensei Series that includes voice actors Yuri Lowenthal and Karen Strassman, for those of you who aren't too familiar with them, are voice actors for Anime and video games, more notably by me SMT Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2, and Persona 3. The Behind the scenes will be taking place at Anime Expo, and I for sure am extremly excited that im taking my copies of persona 3 (maybe Fes), DDS 1 and 2 to be autographed, and just enjoy myself.

As for extra fun news, Nippon Ichi will be holding events at their booth where a special school will be introduced (can we guess Disgaea 3), where they will be demoing all of their soon to be released games, like Disgaea 3, Disgaea DS, and just recently announced Rhapsody a Musical Adventure for DS.

I will be taking as many pictures as I can, and reviewing, playing as much as I can while I work and inform everyone of any new news.

No comments: